Stone Barns Center CSA
Community-supported agriculture (CSA) is a farm-share program that fosters strong bonds between community members and farms.
Stone Barns Center members can dig deeper into our delicious farm bounty through the Stone Barns CSA. The CSA is a reflection of our resilient farm—its microclimate, our farm innovation and experimentation, our unique crop rotations and the practices that keep our soils and crops nutrient-rich.
A limited number of 2017 shares remain for members only.
Become a member or renew your membership with us by clicking here or calling 914 366 6200 x140.
- Enjoy 22 weeks of farm-fresh produce from Stone Barns Center's Field, Greenhouse and Terrace Garden.
- Join us every Thursday to deepen your engagement with the farm through free, exclusive programs including weekly tours, recipe tests, opportunities to work with our farmers and more throughout the season.
- Learn more about seasonal, whole-farm eating and the power of soil through our sustainably grown produce.
- Help influence future seasons of growing by offering us your thoughts on how the vegetables taste and perform.
- Taste seasonal vegetable varieties not found anywhere else, including delicious trial varieties from our collaborative seed-breeding partnerships with Cornell, Bejo Seeds and other innovative organic seed breeders.
- Each week, browse farm-fresh recipe suggestions to help inspire you!
How it Works:
- Registration for the season includes one share of farm-fresh vegetables every week for 22 weeks, from June 1 – October 26 (see sample share below).
- Your share will be available for pickup from the Farm Store on Thursday of each week from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Each week, a cooking demonstration will be held at the Center at 3:00 pm.
- Each week’s share provides enough produce to supplement a two- to four-person household.
- Every week of the CSA is an adventure—as the season changes, so does the contents of the share. Prior to each week's pickup, you will receive a CSA newsletter with details about the share's contents, suggestions for preparation and news from the farm.
- To reduce waste for packaging, your share will also include a reusable market bag to use each week for your pickup.
- Only full shares are available; we do not sell half shares.
- A limited number of 2017 shares remain for members only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive information about the CSA and other programs, become a member or sign up for our newsletter in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Questions about the CSA? Email email@example.com.
Questions about membership? Contact our membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914 366 6200 x140.