Water Quality Internship
Opportunity for an individual currently studying Soil & Water who is interested in participating in our ongoing water quality monitoring program to help support a better understanding and historic record of our agricultural and institutional impact on the watershed. This internship is 20 hours per week and is offered flexibly for 4 weeks from May through June.
- Monitoring of wetlands and open waterways throughout the Stone Barns site
- Regular water quality testing of ponds and streams throughout the watercourse
- Maintenance and records associated with the testing supplies, criteria and method
- Maintain and develop the existing digital matrix for testing results
- Participate with Woodland Landscape team activities for ½ of the scheduled internship period
- Provide summary report of findings