By Melissa Clark, as featured on New York Times Cooking
- ½ cup packed fresh dill
- ½ cup packed fresh mint
- ½ cup packed fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup packed fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt, more to taste
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, optional
- Raw chopped vegetables or pita chips, for serving
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Add feta and process until smooth; pulse in yogurt. Taste dip and add more salt, if desired. If you like a creamier, richer dip, add mayonnaise and pulse to combine.
- Serve dip immediately with vegetables or pita chips or cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.