Sometimes those Farm Market veggies are best raw–maybe with a dash of salt, or a quick dip in something like this aioli.
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon. kosher salt
- Dash of hot sauce of your liking
- 1⁄4 cup fresh, Greek oregano leaves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine egg yolks, lemon juice, garlic, salt, hot sauce and oregano in a food processor or blender. Blend while pouring in a steady stream of the olive oil.
Dip away! Or use it as a spread on picnic sandwiches!