resourcED Farm Share 2021
Stone Barns Center members can dig deeper into our delicious farm bounty while exploring seasonal, whole-farm eating. The 2021 resourcED Farm Share is a reflection of our farm—our microclimate, our collaborations with seed breeders as we seek ever more delicious, resilient and nutritious varieties, and the practices that keep our soils healthy.
- Participation in the resourcED Farm Share requires current membership at the time of registration and for the duration of the 25-week program**
- Because a limited number of shares are available, only one share may be purchased per member household
- Price: $975
How it Works
- Registration for the season includes one share of farm-fresh produce from our fields, greenhouse and terrace garden every week for 25 weeks, from June 3 – November 18
- Your share will be available for pick-up each Thursday from 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Pick-ups will follow Stone Barns Center health and safety guidelines
- Each week’s share provides enough produce to supplement a two- to four-person household
- Only full shares are available; we do not sell half shares
- Every week of the resourcED Farm Share is an adventure—as the season changes, so do the contents of the share.
- Learn more about seasonal, whole-farm eating and the power of healthy soil through our sustainably grown produce.
- Help influence future seasons of growing by offering us your thoughts on how the vegetables taste and perform.
- Taste seasonal vegetable varieties not found anywhere else, including delicious trial varieties from our collaborative seed-breeding partnerships.
- You also can add-on a weekly egg subscription to your share:
- One order = one dozen eggs per week per week for 25 weeks.
- Price: $225
To support the Arts & Ecology initiative at the farm, we are also offering weekly pick-ups of a bouquet of our fresh blooms ready for arranging at home. These subscriptions are offered for a full season or by the month.
- Full Season: $861.58
- June – Sweet peas, stock, snapdragons, and larkspur: $173.40
- July – Cosmos, Nigella, Phlox, Aster: $216.75
- August – Sunflowers, Celosia, Lisianthus, Gomphrena: $173.40
- September – Craspedia, Zinnia, Geranium, Dahlia: $216.75
- October – Dahlias and dried flowers: $173.40
resourcED Farm Shares Fund
Support communities in need by donating to the resourcED Farm Share Fund! Throughout the pandemic, we have partnered with local organizations to address hunger emergencies and increase access to healthy, nourishing food. As this demand continues to rise, we’re honored to expand these partnerships by donating 30 Farm Share and additional produce during the 2021 season, as well as seedlings and plant materials from the 2021 Garden Kits. We have partnered with Brownsville Community Culinary Center’s Diabetes Wellness Program, as well as community gardens and food banks, on this initiative. We can’t do this without your help!
Become a member today and join the 2021 resourcED Farm Share!
Questions about the resourcED Farm Shares? Email email@example.com.
Questions about membership? Contact our membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org.