Join the Stone Barns Farm Share just in time for the height of summer produce! We’re on the cusp of enjoying the most delicious flavors of the season; tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, summer squash and melons are all coming soon. Our farmers started these crops months ago—in the spring or even winter—and they are so excited to celebrate this peak moment with our community. It’s the best time of year to savor the fruits of our microclimate, our seed breeding collaborations and experiments, and the practices that keep our soils healthy.
- Every week of the Farm Share is an adventure—as the season changes, so do the contents of the share.
- Learn more about seasonal, whole-farm eating and the power of healthy soil through our sustainably grown produce.
- Help influence future seasons of growing by offering us your thoughts on how the vegetables taste and perform.
- Taste seasonal vegetable varieties not found anywhere else, including delicious trial varieties from our collaborative seed-breeding partnerships.
The Summer Abundance Farm Share is a program for Stone Barns Center members only.
Not a member yet? For a limited time, we are offering 10% off an annual Sprout membership fee when you sign up for the Summer Abundance Farm Share. Click the button above, and select “Farm Share + Sprout Membership”. Support our mission to foster an ecological food culture while enjoying member benefits and the best of what summer has to offer! (If you are interested in other membership levels, email firstname.lastname@example.org.) Click here to learn more about membership levels and benefits.
How It Works
- Summer Abundance Farm Share pickups begin Thursday, August 5
- Registration for the season includes one share of farm-fresh produce from our fields, greenhouse and terrace garden every week through November 18
- Participation in the Farm Share requires current membership at the time of registration and for the duration of the 16-week program
- Your share will be available for pick-up each Thursday from 11:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Each week’s share provides enough produce to supplement a two- to four-person household
- Only full shares are available; we do not sell half shares
- Price will be prorated as the season progresses
You also can add-on a weekly egg subscription to your share. One order = one dozen eggs per week.
To support the Arts & Ecology initiative at the farm, we are also offering weekly pick-ups of a bouquet of our fresh blooms ready for arranging at home. These subscriptions are offered for a full season (sold out) or by the month:
- August – Sunflowers, Celosia, Lisianthus, Gomphrena: $173.40
- September – Craspedia, Zinnia, Geranium, Dahlia: $216.75
- October – Dahlias and dried flowers: $173.40
Questions about the Farm Share? Email email@example.com.