Member Mornings are an exclusive offering for current Stone Barns members to explore the farm at their leisure.
At this time, Stone Barns Center remains closed to the general public to maintain health and safety protocols. Stone Barns Center members are invited to visit the campus through our Member Morning program. To take advantage of this and other benefits, become a member here. For questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Reservations for Member Mornings are available in two-hour windows beginning at 9:00, 9:30 and 10:00 am, Wednesday – Friday.
We’re following all guidance issued by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration, the CDC, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Westchester County Department of Health. Please note the following:
- Reservations will be available every half hour from 9 am to 10:30 am. Reservations are for a two-hour time period.
- Prior to your visit, you will be asked to review the visitor safety protocols and complete a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted at the gatehouse. At that time, your temperature will be taken and you will be given a map for a self-guided visit.
- Masks are mandatory at all times while on campus.
- You may bring food and beverages to be enjoyed during your visit. Please note there is no food or beverage available for campus; the Café remains closed at this time.
- The Farm Store will be open. We will have frozen meat, eggs and honey available, but not produce. We can only accept credit cards. Vegetables are available for purchase through our resourcED program.
- Restrooms are limited to the Farm Store. All other buildings are closed.
- Our campus remains closed to the general public. We ask all visitors to be conscious of physical distancing as our teams of farmers and chefs continue to steward this land and cultivate delicious food.
Current members will receive a Member Morning access code by email. If you have not received your member access code for Member Mornings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.