Community-supported agriculture (CSA) is a farm-share program that fosters strong bonds between community members and farms.
The 2019 CSA Season is SOLD OUT.*
Stone Barns Center members can dig deeper into our delicious farm bounty through the Stone Barns CSA while exploring seasonal, whole-farm eating. The CSA is a reflection of our resilient farm — its microclimate, our farm innovation and experimentation, our unique crop rotations and the practices that keep our soils and crops nutrient-rich.
*The CSA is an exclusive benefit for Stone Barns members at the Seedling level and above. To receive information about the CSA and other programs, become a member or sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page. Participation in the Stone Barns Center CSA requires current membership at the time of registration and for the duration of the season.
- Enjoy 22 weeks of farm-fresh produce from Stone Barns Center’s Field, Greenhouse and the Terrace Garden.
- Learn more about seasonal, whole-farm eating and the power of soil through our sustainably grown produce.
- Help influence future seasons of growing by offering us your thoughts on how the vegetables taste and perform.
- Taste seasonal vegetable varieties not found anywhere else, including delicious trial varieties from our collaborative seed-breeding partnerships with Cornell, Bejo Seeds and other innovative organic seed breeders.
How it Works
- Registration for the season includes one share of farm-fresh vegetables every week for 22 weeks, from the start of June to the end of October.
- Your share will be available for pickup from the Farm Store on Thursday of each week from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Each week’s share provides enough produce to supplement a two- to four-person household.
- Every week of the CSA is an adventure–as the season changes, so does the contents of the share. Prior to each week’s pickup, you will receive a CSA newsletter with details about the share’s contents, a video about your share, suggestions for preparation and news from the farm.
- To reduce waste for packaging, your share will also include a reusable market bag to use each week for your pickup.
- 2019 season share price: $860. Only full shares are available; we do not sell half shares. All share are now sold out for the 2019 season.
- Freshly baked bread from Blue Hill at Stone Barns is an optional add-on. If you paid for the add-on, one loaf will be included with your vegetable share each week. Blue Hill Bread Add-On price: $180. This add-on is now sold out for the 2019 season.
To receive information about the CSA and other programs, become a member or sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page.