Community-supported agriculture (CSA) is a farm-share program that fosters strong bonds between community members and farms.
Stone Barns Center members can dig deeper into our delicious farm bounty through the Stone Barns CSA. The CSA is a reflection of our resilient farm-its microclimate, our farm innovation and experimentation, our unique crop rotations and the practices that keep our soils and crops nutrient-rich.
The 2018 CSA is sold out for the season.
The CSA is an exclusive benefit for Stone Barns members. Become a member or renew your membership with us by clicking here.
- Enjoy 22 weeks of farm-fresh produce from Stone Barns Center’s Field, Greenhouse, and Terrace Garden.
- Opportunities to pick your own berries, flowers, and more while engaging with Stone Barns Center farmers and staff
- Learn more about seasonal, whole-farm eating and the power of soil through our sustainably grown produce.
- Help influence future seasons of growing by offering us your thoughts on how the vegetables taste and perform.
- Taste seasonal vegetable varieties not found anywhere else, including delicious trial varieties from our collaborative seed-breeding partnerships with Cornell, Bejo Seeds and other innovative organic seed breeders.
- Weekly videos with extra information and tips for how to use your produce
- Each week, browse farm-fresh recipes to help inspire you!
How it Works:
- Registration for the season includes one share of farm-fresh vegetables every week for 22 weeks, from the start of June to the end of October.
- Your share will be available for pickup from the Farm Store on Thursday of each week from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Each week’s share provides enough produce to supplement a two- to four-person household.
- Every week of the CSA is an adventure-as the season changes, so does the contents of the share. Prior to each week’s pickup, you will receive a CSA newsletter with details about the share’s contents, a video about your share, suggestions for preparation and news from the farm.
- To reduce waste for packaging, your share will also include a reusable market bag to use each week for your pickup.
- Only full share are available; we do not sell half shares.
To receive information about the CSA and other programs, become a member or sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page.
Questions about the CSA? Email email@example.com.
Questions about membership? Contact our membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-366-6200 x140.