Stone Barns Center is a powerhouse of ideas, demonstration and leadership in resilient, sustainable agriculture. We are on a mission to create a healthy and sustainable food system that benefits us all.
Creating a supply of GOOD FOOD, GROWN WELL:
• We train and mentor farmers because we need more farms practicing resilient agriculture.
• We experiment with sustainable farming practices that are suited to a rapidly changing environment.
Increasing demand for GOOD FOOD, GROWN WELL:
• We educate food citizens who value foods that are in season, occasionally blemished, local and regional, delicious, nutritious, diverse and necessary for farm and ecosystem health.
• We demonstrate farm-driven cuisine in partnership with Blue Hill at Stone Barns.
• We convene change-makers and facilitate high-leverage dialogue to spur action.
HELP US BUILD A HEALTHY FOOD FUTURE
Your donation allows Stone Barns to offer student scholarships, train farmers, experiment with new seeds, breeds and techniques, partner with schools, build better tools, and activate food citizens.
Throughout the year, Friends Circle members will have access to unique and engaging learning opportunities:
• Exclusive Friends kitchen tour and Q & A with Dan Barber and Blue Hill chefs
• Exclusive Friends farm tour and Q & A with Jack Algiere and Stone Barns farmers
• Updates from Executive Director Jill Isenbarger about current food and agriculture issues
• One priority access reservation for dinner at Blue Hill at Stone Barns*
• Invitations to events and experiences not available to the general public
• Friends card for complimentary weekend admission to Stone Barns Center
• Contact Mara Flanagan at email@example.com or 914 366 6200 x118 to join or learn more.
• $5,000 tax deductible annual donation
*Please give as much advance notice as possible. We will work with Blue Hill to fulfill your request to the best of our ability.