HELP US BUILD A HEALTHY FOOD FUTURE
The Friends of the Farm Circle is a special donor group for supporters who are deeply engaged with our work and who are interested in ways to increase their involvement with and access to the Center.
Your donation allows Stone Barns to offer student scholarships, train farmers, experiment with new seeds, breeds and techniques, partner with schools, build better tools, and activate food citizens.
Throughout the year, Friends Circle members will have access to unique and engaging learning opportunities:
- Exclusive Friends kitchen tour and Q & A with Dan Barber and Blue Hill chefs
- Exclusive Friends farm tour and Q & A with Jack Algiere and Stone Barns farmers
- Updates from CEO Jill Isenbarger about current food and agriculture issues
- One priority access reservation for dinner at Blue Hill at Stone Barns*
- Invitations to events and experiences not available to the general public
- Friends card for complimentary weekend admission to Stone Barns Center
Contact Mara Flanagan at email@example.com or 914.366.6200 x118 with any additional questions.
$5,000 tax deductible annual donation