HELP US BUILD A HEALTHY FOOD FUTURE
The Friends of the Farm Circle is a special donor group for supporters who are deeply engaged with our work and who are interested in ways to increase their involvement with and access to the Center.
Your donation allows Stone Barns to offer scholarships, train farmers, experiment with new seeds, breeds and techniques, partner with schools, build better tools, and activate food changemakers.
Throughout the year, Friends Circle members will have access to unique and engaging learning opportunities:
- Exclusive Friends kitchen tour and Q & A with Dan Barber and Blue Hill chefs
- Exclusive Friends farm tour and Q & A with Jack Algiere and Stone Barns farmers
- One priority access reservation for dinner at Blue Hill at Stone Barns*
- Invitations to events and experiences not available to the general public
- Ability to register for our Recipe Rewind and Botanical Beverages classes
- Friends card for complimentary weekend admission to Stone Barns Center
Contact Maggie Nolin at email@example.com or 914.366.6200 x133 with any additional questions.
$5,000 tax deductible annual donation