Become a member and experience our work to create a healthier and more sustainable food future!
By joining the Stone Barns Center member community, you are putting your beliefs into action – supporting our mission to change the way America eats and farms.
WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Please call us at 914 366 6200 x140.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR OUR MEMBERS
Our members have the opportunity to participate in special farm programs. Click here to learn more.
GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
Choose a membership level below and check the gift membership box during check out.
- Free weekend admission (normally $20/adult) for two (2) adults. Admission includes a variety of drop-in farm activities and programs.
- Subscription to From the Farm, our seasonal newsletter.
- 10% discount on Farm Store merchandise, programs and weekend admission for guests.
- Advance opportunities to purchase tickets for our annual Sheep Shearing Fest, Harvest Fest and other special events.
- Invitation to periodic Member Monday events, featuring a behind-the-scenes look at what’s happening on the farm.
- Opportunity to participate in next year's Stone Barns CSA program.
- $68 tax-deductible
All of the SPROUT benefits, plus:
- Free weekend admission (normally $10/youth) for four (4) youth. In total, free weekend admission for two (2) adults and four (4) youth.
- 10% discount on high school summer program registration and advance opportunity to enroll.
- 10% discount on Stone Barns farm products—meat, eggs, produce, flowers, tea, honey and compost—in the Farm Store.
- Opportunity to enroll in Botanical Beverages, a member-exclusive program presented with our partner Blue Hill at Stone Barns featuring cocktails, teas and other delicious farm-inspired drinks.
- $152 tax-deductible
All of the SEEDLING benefits, plus:
- Six (6) one-time-use complimentary weekend tickets for guests accompanied by a member (not valid on farm festival days).
- Advance opportunity to purchase pastured, limited-number Stone Barns Thanksgiving turkeys.
- Invitations to pre-event gatherings with special guest speakers.
- Opportunity to register for Four-Season Kitchen, a monthly series of cooking demonstrations and tastings in the kitchen of Blue Hill at Stone Barns.
- $342 tax-deductible
All of the FORAGER benefits, plus:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to Harvest Fest.
- Reserved parking at Harvest Fest.
- A private tour of Stone Barns for you and up to 10 guests.
- $656 tax-deductible
All of the CULTIVATOR benefits, plus:
- A private tour of the farm with Stone Barns Center’s Executive Director or Farm Director.
- Two reserved seats at the annual Kirschenmann Lecture, featuring a distinguished speaker on food, farming and ecological stewardship.
- $2,156 tax-deductible
MAIL OR PHONE:
Download a membership form, print, fill it out and send to:
Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture
630 Bedford Road
Pocantico Hills, NY 10591
Call 914 366 6200 x140